[squid-users] fake_auth

From: Michael Watts <Michael.Watts@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:10:08 +0800

Hi,

I am using squid that I got precompiled as a Debian .deb package
(Version 2.4.STABLE6). I have also downloaded the 2.4.6 tar.gz and I
want to use fake_auth, but cant seem to find the way to compile that
module. Does it come as part of the msnt module, or do I need to
download it from elsewhere?

Is it mandatory that I compile these at the same time as the rest of
squid or can I successfully do this after squid is already compiled and
installed?

Thanks

This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use
the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by return email and delete the document.