Re: [squid-users] Accessing hotmail.com or. Zero Sized Reply problem

From: Marko Sepic <marko.sepic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:55:54 +0200

I was affraid that this suggestion will come out.
OK, mybe I will give it a try. Can someone suggest "the best"
Linux / squid combination (working version, release for both)
I don't want to start holly war here. I just need ideas.

I wil try to setup Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
with squid-2.5.PRE11.

Mare.

> Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@imec.be>
> 29.08.2002 10:02
>
> To: Marko Sepic <marko.sepic@lek.si>
> cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] Accessing hotmail.com or. Zero Sized Reply
problem

>Marko Sepic wrote:
>>
>> I can reach hotmail directly from the squid box. Its working perfectly.
>> M.
>>

>Hm, perhaps if possible :>
>
>Try a complete reinstallation of linux and squid,
>possibly another linux, redhat ?.>
>
>M.

To elektronsko sporocilo in vse morebitne priloge so zaupne narave
in namenjene izkljucno naslovniku. V primeru, da ste sporocilo
prejeli po pomoti, vas prosimo, da obvestite posiljatelja, sporocilo
pa takoj unicite.

Hkrati je ta noga sporocila potrdilo, da je bilo sporocilo pregledano
s programom za odkrivanje racunalniskih virusov z uporabo
najnovejsih protivirusnih vzorcev.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message and
its attached file(s) have been swept for your security by our
antivirus software using the latest virus signatures.