Re: [squid-users] Accessing hotmail.com or. Zero Sized Reply problem

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:26:44 -0500

Why not use an RPM that you know is configured correctly?

Red Hat's most recent errata is OK, and we have 2.4STABLE7 RPMs for 6.2
and 7.x machines here:

http://www.swelltech.com/support/squidpackages.html

Red Hat 7.3, with all errata applied is a great choice.

Your problem is likely ECN, as someone else pointed out, but I may have
missed the post where you confirmed it wasn't.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.