RE: [squid-users] if and only if the URL is not reachable then se nt it to cache_pee r <parent>

From: Zand, Nooshin <nooshin.zand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:05:31 -0700

Henrik,

I checked forward.c, http.c and ssl.c.
It seems there is no reference to CONNECT or SSL in forward.c
In sslStart() no reference to FwdState
The problem is consistent.

Would please help me to make it work. This is a great function to have it.
In addition is it any parameter that make to forward the request to parent
faster in other word reduce number of tries or timeout.

Thanks,
Nooshin