[squid-users] acl time

From: Diego Ariel Dasso <ddasso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:30:01 -0500

i need to configure various acls times for prevent the exit to internet
during clases in one laboratory, then i have several acls like

acl claselabmon M 07:45-10:15
acl claselabtue T 13:30-17:30

and so on for all week and i have

acl deny lab claselabmon
acl deny lab claselabtue

where lab is an acl of ip numbers.

my question is: can i define acl like this:
acl claselab M 07:45-10:15
acl claselab T 13:30-17:30

so i would put just

acl deny lab classlab

i try to doit like this but it doesnt work, i been searching about acl
time but i dont get information about define several acls with the same
name. I can do that with acl src but i dont know why i cant doit with
time.

sorry for my english, its very pooooooor :-(
thanks in advance.

Diego Dasso