Re: [squid-users] acl time

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 02:40:07 +0200

On Friday 30 August 2002 02.30, Diego Ariel Dasso wrote:
> i need to configure various acls times for prevent the exit to
> internet during clases in one laboratory, then i have several acls
> like
>
> acl claselabmon M 07:45-10:15
> acl claselabtue T 13:30-17:30
>
> and so on for all week and i have
>
> acl deny lab claselabmon
> acl deny lab claselabtue

This would be

http_access deny lab claselabmon

> my question is: can i define acl like this:
> acl claselab M 07:45-10:15
> acl claselab T 13:30-17:30

Yes, that is the intention...

Alternative syntaxes also swalloed by the configuration parser:

acl claselab M 07:45-10:15 T 13:30-17:30

acl claselab "/path/to/time.txt"

--- time.txt ---
07:45-10:15
13:30-17:30

> i try to doit like this but it doesnt work, i been searching about
> acl time but i dont get information about define several acls with
> the same name. I can do that with acl src but i dont know why i
> cant doit with time.

A quick peek in the source code reveals that only the first time is
used.. Please try the attached patch.