Re: [squid-users] Oracle WebListener HTTP daemon vs. squid 2.4.S7

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 07:44:59 -0500

Nothing that is obvious to me.

If I were experiencing this problem, I would first confirm that the
network configuration isn't causing trouble for you. Ways to do this:

Browse from the Squid machine, using Lynx or a graphic browser if it
happens to have X installed. Does the site work for a normal browser on
that machine? I'd bet it doesn't...

Check network sanity thoroughly. Are there other problem sites? Do you
have some network configuration that might cause issues--things like MTU
mismatches, routing complexity that might not be present for the other
proxy, etc.

I can't think of any configuration details in Squid that would cause the
behavior you see, either--there are a few directives that can cause some
sites not to work, but none of them would impact this site, as far as I
can tell.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.