[squid-users] How to turn off ALL logging?

From: Joel Linuxdude <linuxlists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:59:18 -0400

Hi, I think this is a simple question and for the most part,
I was able to turn off some of the logging.

Can anybody tell me how to turn off all logging for
SQUID? I would appreciate it very much. Yes, yes..
I know this answer is deep within some linux doc
somewhere...if I wanted to search the internet
for 5 hours for this one answer, I would. ;-P

Thanks all!