Re: [squid-users] Trouble accessing Outlook Web Access

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 17:32:20 -0500

Check your cache.log. I bet you do have messages pertaining to this
problem...

Something along the lines of:

2002/09/01 17:22:40| parseHttpRequest: Unsupported method 'SUBSCRIBE'

I don't know which methods are specifically needed by OWA, but I know
there are a few that aren't supported by Squid 2.4 out-of-the-box. You
can add them easily, though (and they are in the upcoming 2.5):

extension_methods SEARCH SUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE POLL BCOPY BPROPPATCH

Ought to do it.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.