[squid-users] Reject hostname

From: Pierre-Henri Delaval <pierre-henri.delaval@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:26:24 +0200

Hello,

Il would like to use squid with the following configuration:

I have a lot of user that use the web to connect to an intranet.
I would like theses users to use the squid proxy located on the firewall to
access all server (web) in my intranet.

I then configure their IE to use the proxy.

But I would allow them to use the proxy for only for the intranet servers,
then I would like that their IE access directly others servers without
using the proxy. To avoid not necessary traffic on my intranet-internet
connection.
And of course it is in charge of squid to refuse theses connections.

Is that possible with squid.

And how to configure it.

Thanks

Pierre-Henri Delaval - pierre-henri.delaval@pcsol.be
PCSol sa Belgium - Av. Hanlet, 5b - 4802 Heusy
Tel: +32 87.29.10.00 - Fax: +32 87.22.39.66