[squid-users] Preventing local intranet addresses from being proxied

From: <stuart.lamble@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:57:16 +0200

Hello Squid Users

I have a number of web servers on my local LAN.
In the Internet Explorer configuration, under proxy settings you can add IP
addresses of local server NOT to proxy.
I was wondering if this setup could be done on the proxy itself ie acl lists
etc
This would make life easier as I would not have to go to every workstation
every time a new web server is added to the LAN.

I do not want these pages to be cached at all.

Maybe I should prevent caching to my entire local LAN 172.16.*.*

Is this possible?
Please provide examples etc

Stuart