[squid-users] help FATAL cache_swap is lower than cache_mem

From: Vishal Waghmare <vishalwaghmare@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:06:41 +0530

Hi
I have configured squid on a Red Hat Linux 7.2 machine having 256 MB RAM.
The problem which i am facing is whenever i specify the cache_mem parameter
more then 100 MB it give me error saying " FATAL : cache_swap is lower than
cache_mem.".
Please help me out. I am new to linux. So i would be very glad to receive
the detail procedure.
Eagerly waiting for reply..
Thanks
vishal