[squid-users] Download Problems

From: PsYLinuX <psylinux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:14:07 -0300

I'm sorry but I'm having some problems with mail list. Every time that a try
to send a message I got this message back:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at squid-cache.org.

<squid-users@squid-cache.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages of MIME Content-Type
'multipart/alternative' (#5.2.3)

-----------------------------******************-----------------------------
------

But my real problem is:

  I'm running Squid in my Linux RH 7.3 box, with the default version, and
I'm having problems with this.
  None of my clients can download. They have access to internet. Everything
is going well, authenticate is working perfect, but they can't donwload...
  What is going on? I'm using iptables to allow my clients receive and send
e-mail through the ports 25 and 110...'

  Any ideia?

  Thanks a lot,

  Mark