Re: [squid-users] Download Problems

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:38:34 +0200

PsYLinuX wrote:

> I'm sorry but I'm having some problems with mail list. Every time that a try
> to send a message I got this message back:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at squid-cache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <squid-users@squid-cache.org>:
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages of MIME Content-Type
> 'multipart/alternative' (#5.2.3)

 Which is rather straightforward information , I believe :
 only send 'ASCII lines' to the list.

> -----------------------------******************-----------------------------
> ------
>
> But my real problem is:
>
> I'm running Squid in my Linux RH 7.3 box, with the default version, and
> I'm having problems with this.
> None of my clients can download. They have access to internet. Everything
> is going well, authenticate is working perfect, but they can't donwload...
> What is going on? I'm using iptables to allow my clients receive and send
> e-mail through the ports 25 and 110...'

  Check cache.log and access.log for further info.
  Your e-mail setup 'should' be unrelated to your SQUID problems...

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM