RE: [squid-users] Squid resolving hostnames

From: Kevin Castle <kcastle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:45:01 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Castle [mailto:kcastle@mycreditunion.cc]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:30 AM
To: 'squid-users@squid-cache.org'
Subject: [squid-users] SARG + Squid

Currently I am using SARG to parse my squid logs to html for accounting
purposes. I would like it to take it a step further by resolving the IP
addresses to workstation names. All the workstations are given addresses via
DHCP. Not all of the workstations are on the same subnet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to resolve the IP's that
use squid to their appropriate workstation name?

Thanks,

Kevin