[squid-users] squid vs other proxy

From: nhadie ramos <nhadzter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:15:21 +0800

hi all,

I'm just a new user on squid, currently we are using squid as our caching server, but my boss insists on using other caching softwares like inktomi, because some of his friends tells him that it is very good compared to squid, and he thinks that browsing is not fast enough, i don't know 'bout this coz i've never use inktomi before, is there anyway I can improve my squid configuration so that I can increase the browsing speed, is there a good site for a very good squid configuration?

TIA

Ronald