[squid-users] smart caching...

From: Arindam Haldar <arindam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:48:19 +0530

hi all,
we have two internet links(after merger).. both links have a squid cache
each(i say **each** becaus of the ip distribution/allocation)..
modifying our setup a little v have made our exsisting squid cache as
main cache(we will call it squid 1) & other acting as parent for .com
sites( we will call it squid 2)..
i have seen that a big network( xx.yy.0.0/16) reaches in significantly
lesser hops with squid 2.. i want to change my conf for squid 1 so that
it passes queries for that network to squid 2.. am so far unable to do
that..
pls help in getting it done....
thanking in advance...
A.H