Re: [squid-users] Squid DNS cache problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:25:08 +0200

Seems your DNS server (bind or whatever) has got a hickup and you might
need to restart it to flush it's DNS cache. Or give it some time and the
problem is most likely to resolve itself.

If you cannot resolve names from your DNS using the standard DNS tools
such as host and dig then Squid will also have a very hard time to
resolve the same names via the same DNS server...