Re: [squid-users] problem using authenticate-program

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:02:54 +0200

You are reading a very old document for very old Squid versions.. the
configuration in Squid-2.x is sligtly different, and will be changed again in
squid-2.5.

The main change in the quoted directives is that there is no longer a
authenticate_options directive. Instead you type the options after the helper
program name in authenticate_program.

You can always find the description of the current directives in
squid.conf.default.