[squid-users] Squid Authentification

From: Marcus Friede <mfriede@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:13:36 +0200

Hi.
I have a serious problem authenticating users against 3 different WinNT-Domain which
reside in 3 different Broadcast-Domains.

At this time, i tried the auth_mod "MSNT" and "SMB_AUTH".
With "SMB_AUTH" i can auth. only against one of these domains. Daisy-chain
doesnt work perhaps of the location of the Domains (option -P)?!?

With "MSNT" i can authenticate the users against the 3 Domains, but there
is no chance of using a proxyauth-file like in "SMB_AUTH" for managing the user-access to the proxy.

Can anybody help me with this authentication problem, perhaps there is a chance of using a proxyauth-file under "MSNT"??

Regards
Marcus
Den Komfort von WEB.DE FreeMail nutzen, aber die alten E-Mail-Adressen nicht
aufgeben? Kein Problem: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021128