[squid-users] Squid Authentification

From: Marcus Friede <mfriede@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:39:02 +0200

>About all I can suggest if you are really determined is write a
>wrapper script for the smb_auth that tries each DC in turn until one
>says "OK" or you get to the end of the list.

I thought about this possibility too.
Can you give me an example how to write such a wrapper script?
Squid starts some processes of the program which is quoted in squid.conf, authenticate_program.
But how does squid forward the login, password to these processes?
How can i forward such "parameters" to a process at all?

Regards
Marcus

Wieviele E-Mail-Adressen haben Sie? Eine, funf oder gar zehn? Verwalten
Sie doch einfach alle unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021120