[squid-users] Re: wccp

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:22:27 +0200 (CEST)

I hope nobody ever accepts invitations like the one I received
some minutes ago.. (see below)

Some questions to ask oneself when receiving messages like this:

Who is this "asadiiii asad"?
[I do not have a single clue]

What has he done to earn the trust of receiving the requested information
[nothing that I know of]

Has he provided any secure means by which the sensitive information can be
exchanged:
[no]

Do I under these circumstanses trust the person with such information?
[never in a lifetime]

If the answer to as much as a single of the above simple questions is not
positive then do not trust the person with the requested information.