Re: [squid-users] Re: wccp

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 05:31:17 -0500

You got this too, eh?

What a strange way to spam. And what a strange choice of targets (I
kinda doubt you'd need any help with WCCP...and I reckon I muddle
through somehow).

If I had time for some fun I'd give him access to a UML to see what our
friend asadiiii really has in mind. ;-)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.