RE: [squid-users] Urgent, browser caching cgis

From: William Gianopoulos <wgianopoulos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:29:40 -0400

The correct way to fix this is to have the cgi-bin script add the tag
of the html it generates. You should not have been trying to fix this
in squid in the first place. This is NOT a squid issue. It would work
exactly the same if your browser and server were running on the same
system.

--
William A. Gianopoulos
IT Security Engineering