RE: [squid-users] Configuring for WCCP

From: Mike Saunders <msaunders@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:02:34 -0500

Well, the access map can be shut off pretty quickly. But it's a matter
of convenience. If it goes off at 3:00 AM, the pager has to wake me up
to alert me of a problem, and then get up and switch it. Not a huge
deal, but if WCCP worked like this, it may be nice. However, if it
really jacks up the load on the router, it may not be worth it.

-Mike