AW: [squid-users] Corruption of downloads

From: <Markus.Rietzler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:38:14 +0200

we have exact the same problem. when downloading large files then they get
corrupt.
we had this with an older version of squid 2.4 but even with the recent
stable7.
as brett said, the problem seems to occur when there are more than one squid
is involeved.
we have a proxy hierachy with user-proxie (located in our locations), one
central proxy
system in our intranet and this will connect to our proxy in DMZ. downloads
via this
3 proxie are corrupt. when you directly access the proxy in DMZ then
everything seems
to work. but this is not an option! we have to use this hierachy.

mfg

Markus Rietzler
* <rietzler_software/>
* RZF NRW