Fwd: [squid-users] access web site using a private port

From: Ken Yiu <kyiu98@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry from the dumb question, but I would really
appreciate if someone can help me with it.

Ken
Note: forwarded message attached.

attached mail follows:

Hi there,

I'm running a Squid proxy server v2.3. at home. I need
to access a web site behind the server that uses a
private port (5050). Can't you tell me how to do
that? I've look everywhere for the answer, including
in your site. I'm unable to find any info to show how
to configure the Squid to do that. Please help.

Ken