[squid-users] IE hang, must restart

From: Billy Macdonald <whmac33@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have configured and installed Squid 2.5Pre13 with ntlm authentication.

Users report that when they are browsing sites sometimes IE will hang opening a
site and they can't refresh, go back, forward, home, or anywhere, they just
have to close the browser. If I turn off ntlm authentication it works fine.
I'm using winbind.

I can't find anything in access.log or cache.log to help. Any suggestions on
how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Billy