Re: [squid-users] IE hang, must restart

From: Billy Macdonald <whmac33@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:04:46 -0700 (PDT)

I figured this out and wanted to share it with the group.

The users that had the problems had the Google toolbar installed in Internet
Explorer with a "Page Rank" that sends every page you visit to Google for
stats.

I turned that feature off on their browsers and they haven't experienced any
problems since.

Billy