RE: [squid-users] Popup login and password box with Winbind authe nticators

From: Paul Norris <PaulNorris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:49:48 -0400

Alright, I installed the webmin stuff and apache real quick. This is
the output from ntlm stats. I have tried to authenticate from 3
different win2k boxes and it just lists requests sent and replied as
0.

NTLM Authenticator Statistics:
number running: 10 of 10
requests sent: 0
replies received: 0
queue length: 0
avg service time: 0 msec

# FD PID # Requests # Deferred Requests Flags Time Offset Request
1 12 228 0 0 A 2018299.960 0 (none)
2 13 229 0 0 A 2018299.960 0 (none)
3 14 230 0 0 A 2018299.960 0 (none)
4 15 231 0 0 A 2018299.960 0 (none)