[squid-users] I have some question about implementing LDAP & SQUID

From: <ancha.trong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:49:47 +0700

     I use squid 2.4.stable7 as proxy on linux redhat 7.3 and use internet
explorer 5.5 as browser.I already run squid

completely.Former i never use proxy authentication ,but now i want to set
up it. I've ever tested NCSA_AUTH for external
program.It's ok ,but my boss would like me to test with LDAP .Could you
describe me step by step becoz i don't have

any idea about the way to use it.

Best Regard
Anchalalai Trongtorsak
Systems Operation Engineer
Computer System Operation Division (SYSOP)
Information Systems Department
Bangkok Airways Co.,Ltd.
60 Zone C, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
New Rajadapisek Road, Klong Tuey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel 229-3434 ext 248
Fax No. (662)-229-3454