[squid-users] https in SQUID

From: Sadananda B Rai <srai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:00:36 +0530

Hello All,
         I am using squid as http accelerator and caching server for the
application developed in ZOPE. I use rewrite access rule to pass url's to
squid. Same thing I want to use for https urls. But in zope I can only
rewrite urls. At present I am using apache to host all my url's and even
https. For http urls I can avoid apache but I am getting problem with https.
         Is there any other way I can use https without apache and using
squid. How I can pass ssl keys in squid like we configure in apache. Being
new to squid I need help on this.........I hope some one will be knowing
this.....thanks in advance...........
Sadananda Rai