Re: [squid-users] FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

From: Kirk Schneider <kschneider@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:51:48 -0500

We have the same bug with squid and smartfilter compiled together.

After extensive testing we narrowed it down to a very long url
causing smartfilter to crash squid.

We have an open ticket with Secure Computing and are expecting
an engineering fix soon.

If you call 800-700-8328 and ask for Darrell, he is already
familiar with this problem.

--
Kirk Schneider					972-952-4645 (work)
Raytheon IT Security Engineer			888-431-7621 (pager)