[squid-users] Re: squid_ldap_auth

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:24:18 +0200 (CEST)

See the sources for Squid-2.4.STABLE7 or Squid-2.5.STABLE1 if RedHat has
not included the squid_ldap_auth documentation in their RPM. The man page
can be found in auth_modules/LDAP/squid_ldap_auth.8

I am not using NDS so I can only give advice on general LDAP. If you can
find your users with ldapsearch in a consistent manner then
squid_ldap_auth can do the same, with only a small transformation of the
ldapsearch arguments to fit squid_ldap_auth (search filter specified as an
option)