Re: [squid-users] Authentication

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Oct 2002 20:24:55 +1000

At this point, squid does not accumulate internet access by time. You
might be able to do something with a log watcher, and a helper to
interface with the log watcher, or with periodic reconfiguration.

This is a project that can be done in squid, if someone / some group
want to sponsor it.

Cheers,
Rob