Re: [squid-users] NTLM Group Pop up screen

From: Edward Mann <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 15:38:31 -0500

Hey,

After reading my original message i realized that i had not made myself
clear. So here is my second run at it.

I have a group on our Domain called internet. If you are in this group
then you are able to surf the web.(cool!) If you are not you get an
Access denied page.(not Cool!) What I would like is before you are given
that page, you are prompted to supply a username and password. Once you
fail that then you get the Access denied screen.

Thanks.