Re: [squid-users] NTLM Group Pop up screen

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:12:26 -0400

What are your current http_access entries?

Generally, if your proxy_auth acl is part of the denying http_access line,
the login will be offered again. ie:

This will go directly to an access denied page:
http_access deny !My_InternetGroup_ACL
http_access allow My_Proxy_Auth_ACL

This will cause a login prompt:
http_access deny !My_InternetGroup_ACL My_Proxy_Auth_ACL
http_access allow My_Proxy_Auth_ACL

Jerry