Re: [squid-users] NTLM Group Pop up screen

From: Edward Mann <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 17:04:45 -0500

Here is my setup doing what your suggested.

auth_param ntlm program /usr/lib/squid/wb_ntlmauth
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/wb_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm ChoicePoint Proxy server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours

external_acl_type NT_global_group %LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/wb_group
acl FullAccess external NT_global_group internet
acl internet proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access deny !FullAccess internet
http_access allow internet

I think i have something missing here. Can you point it out and tell me?

Thanks for your help.