[squid-users] Letting Outlook see users email

From: Ricardo Fitzgerald <fitzgerald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 02:05:11 -0300

Hi,

I have a small networks setup consisting in 5 win computers and a Suse 7.3
Pro Linux server, running a mailserver, a nameserver, and using Squid as a
transparent proxy.

I only have a few users and mail is delivered using
fetchmail-sendmail-procmail, I need the windows clients to access an
alternative mail box which is in another providers mail server, (right now I
can see it in kmail on the server only)my problem is squid doesn't allow me
to do that, I tried opening port 25, but it didn't work either.

Thanks,

Rick