Re: [squid-users] Letting Outlook see users email

From: Waitman C. Gobble <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Oct 2002 22:06:49 -0700

Hello

Are you talking about web-based email? If NOT then Squid is NOT what is
blocking your users!

Port 25 is used for SMTP mail. If your users cannot access remote
mailboxes, then they probably can't get out through port 110 (POP) or
port 143 (IMAP).

If you are using your Suse box as a firewall/router then check out your
firewall/natd settings...

Take care,

Waitman Gobble
EMK Design