[squid-users] FTP clients/access

From: Jambu Kumar <jambu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:43:32 -0400

Sir,
At my company we have a SQUID http proxy installed. now is
there ANY way for me to administer my personal web site files
using ftp?
Cuz most of the ftp clients I tried like cuteFTP require a FTP
proxy, and since squid does not speak ftp on the client side, i
am unable to connect to any remote ftp site.
Could you tell me how to circumvent this problem. 'Cuz asking
the admin dept. to reconfigure the entire setup for my sake is
like knocking on a brick wall...
Kindly revert asap,
Thanks,
Karthikeyan