Re: [squid-users] mail relay through proxy

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

A-o-a

          Thats pretty strange for me. Any ways, I
think that if send mail is not running on a system it
should not be relaying or accepting any emails, but
still if it is happening you can better block this
port on your squid server.

           And yeah if you wana use squid machine as
an email server too , than patch your sendmail, if you
are using one.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-25.html#ss25.2
> > > --
> > > . ___
> > > | |

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )