Re: [squid-users] mail relay through proxy

From: Kareem Ashraf <Kashraf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:27:18 +0200

Dear Farrukh,
If you don't intend to use the machine with the proxy in it as a mail
server, do the following
1- Block any traffic to the port 25 on your machine using access list on a
router or using a firewall ( This is not related to squid by the way)
2- Deny "CONNECT" to the Port 25 in the squid configuration file.
Hope this would help.
Best Regards
Kareem Mahgoub