[squid-users] Betr.: Re: [squid-users] authentication with 2.5

From: Terry Luedtke <LuedtkT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:48:56 -0400

Good luck Hans,

I haven't been able to get LDAP authentication to work with 2.5. I'm
beginning to think it is broken, but that's hard to prove when I can't
find the documentation. I'm going off the comments in the default
configuration file, which are fairly good, but provide a scattered
picture of how authentication and ACLs work.

Terry Luedtke
National Library of Medicine

>>> "Hans van Varik" <HVV@staedion.nl> 21-Oct-02 04:33:14 >>>
Hi Terry,

I am very glad you answered my question...
I don't wish to bother you too much, but maybe you can tell me where
you found the documentation on how to use squid_ldap_auth.

I now get the logon window in my browser, but no username/password
matches to get authenticated... so i need to know a way to debug to find
what i am doing wrong....

Hans.