RE: [squid-users] https accelerator..?

From: Kamesh Patel <kamesh.patel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:02:30 +0100

Hello Rob,

You seem to know quite a bit about https accelerators in squid. I have a
problem where my http trans accelerated proxy (2.4-STABLE7) is not handling
https request very well... i realise that the https sites are not cached
thats not the problem... the problem is the client receiving the https
pages... on the first request they dont and maybe on the second or third it
will... will a https accelerator solve this problem? if so how do i
implement it?

Thanks in advance

Kamesh