RE: [squid-users] Blocking specified users and sites

From: Kamesh Patel <kamesh.patel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:07:46 +0100

I use a program called squidGuard... very good, very configurable, very
quick and very free! also you can configure it to redirect to an appropriate
page, such as a intranet webpage or even an appropriate 403 error page
served by an internal cgi web server.

You can find information about redirectors at
http://www.squid-cache.org/related-software.html goto the redirectors
section.

Kamesh