[squid-users] Windows Update still won't work

From: Jacobi Michael CRPH <JacobiM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:12:26 -0400

I am a running Squid 2.4 Stable 7 and most things are working well. I have a group of Windows 2000 & XP users who are attempting to use windows update (Version 4). It is not working. I have the following extension_methods in my squid.conf file: PROPFIND, MOVE, BMOVE, SEARCH, PROPPATCH. I also found some discussion of this in the list archives, but I could not find any resolution to the problem. IS THERE AN EASY RESOLUTION to this problem?

Mike Jacobi