Re: [squid-users] What Virus Scanning software runs "nicely" withSquid?

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:59:08 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "nils toedtmann" <ntoedtmann@marcant.net>
To: "Jerry Murdock" <jmurdock@itraktech.com>
Cc: "nils toedtmann" <ntoedtmann@marcant.net>; "Squid Users"
<squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] What Virus Scanning software runs "nicely"
withSquid?

> Oh, interesting. How do make an acl only for ftp-LISTINGS?

An FTP proto acl and an urlpath_regex acl for any lines ending with "/".

>From memory, something like:

acl EndsWithSlash urlpath_regex /$
acl FTP proto ftp
always_direct allow FTP EndsWithSlash

A few may get slip up to the VW, but modern browsers are pretty good about
adding the slash to the request.

> The nslookup problem we only had with a young&fresh 3.7 built! I do not
> remember which. I You're interested, i'll find out. So You've been
warned
> now ...

Thanks

> indeed contained the virus. Seems the the webmailprovider found a
> way to bypass the http-viruswall ...

Sure is wasn't https?

Jerry