[squid-users] IRC Presence..

From: AntiProxy <Admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 21:18:54 +0400

hi everyone..

i was wondering if there was an IRC channel where squid users could meet
and discuss their issues in a more real-time environment..

all i found was #squiddev on openprojects ( irc.freenode.net ) and it
only had 5 users ( including me ), but it was pretty helpful, as i got
most of my problems solved in one discussion ( 15-20 minutes session )

for those interested in such an idea,, try out #squid-users on
openprojects ( irc.freenode.net )
the channel will initially be dead, so stick around.. and lets see how
this works out ( if it ever will )

anyway.. it's just a suggestion after all

-- AntiProxy