[squid-users] different log file or error page by port?

From: Michael Smith <michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:31:38 -0800

Hi,

I have Squid version 2.4.STABLE2 running on Redhat 6.2 here at a public
library. It is listening on two different ports - one for staff access and
one for public access using ACLs to restrict access for each. I would like
to be able to write access to these two ports to separate log files. Also, I
would like to define different ERR_ACCESS_DENIED pages for each. Are these
things possible?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Smith